Meetings & Events
The Grand Beach Hotel Surfside provides the ultimate backdrop for an unforgettable corporate meeting, incentive group retreat, large or small. Our oceanfront hotel features 9,000 square feet of both outdoor and indoor meeting space in Miami Beach.
Oceanfront Miami Beach Meetings & Events
Our Monet ballroom can accommodate up to 150 people and our break-out spaces are perfect for intimate gatherings of 12-20 people. Our rooftop Sky Pool and Sky Bar are the ideal hideaways to embrace the spectacular panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami Beach skyline offering a casual yet sophisticated venue to sip on signature cocktails and dine on light fare. Due to parking limitations, meeting space is currently being reserved only for groups / events which also book a proportionate number of guestrooms.
Our dedicated team of professionals will facilitate the creation of a unique event that you and your guests will always remember. Our team can also arrange team building activities, group sightseeing tours, tickets to local Miami Beach events or dinner reservations.
- 9,000 square feet of event space (4,600 square feet indoors and 4,400 square feet outdoors)
- 269 suites featuring balconies with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean, partial ocean views or spectacular sunset views
- Monet ballroom offering 3,000 square feet to accommodate up to 150 people (and can be divided for separate meetings)
- Three smaller break-out rooms for intimate get-together or breakout suites set conference style to accommodate up to 20 people
- Natural lighting through floor to ceiling windows with blackout curtains
- Unique and breathtaking outdoor spaces - rooftop Sky Bar and rooftop Sky Pool
- Catering provided by our French influenced restaurant
- Kosher catering is not available. Due to liability reasons, outside food & beverage cannot be brought on premises and consumed in restaurant, bars and public areas (including meeting rooms and pool decks)
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Wireless internet access (included in the daily resort fee)
- Business center
We invite you to experience our unique Miami Beach oceanfront hotel, a perfect location for your next conference, small meeting, or incentive group. Our luxurious hotel boarders Bal Harbour, one of the most distinguished neighborhoods on Miami Beach. Bal Harbour Shops and numerous restaurants are within walking distance and the Art Deco District of South Beach and Lincoln Road Mall are a short drive south.
Next time you are planning a Miami convention or business meeting, request a proposal or download our meeting space capacity chart and diagram. For for further information, contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.
Only steps from Bal Harbour Shops and the surfside Business District and a few minute drive to Aventura Mall and Sunny Isles Beach. South Beach with its nightlife is only a short car ride away and Grand Beach Hotel Surfside is conveniently located to both international airports in South Florida.